Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Have Entirely TOO Much to Think About...

So, here I sit. I am juggling soo many possibilities right now, it's almost crazy.
I finally landed my first account as webmaster/designer, and the job at hand is rather huge. The person I will be doing the work for is extremely busy and overtasked all the time, and is also a perfectionist about everything....Hmmmm, sounds like a can relate...:) Actually, I CAN relate, he is my brother:) I will be doing the site for his high-end carpet business, showroom and carpet cleaning division. He's adding to his business all the time, and has a great network of friends that own businesses as well. I am hoping this gets my foot in the door. I think this is "what I want to be when I grow up":) LOL
Of course, the children's book still sits on my desktop. I just can't seem to get focused enough to research a publisher and do what I need to do. I get sidetracked so easily these days. It's a shame, because the book deals with something never done before...Big old secret here:) I think this should be my main focus for a while...
THEN, yesterday at my homeschool review, someone turned on the lightbulb in my head. Many things became instantly clear, and I discovered "what I am supposed to do". It was amazing-an epiphany! Something that satisfies my passion, my interests, my life, and earns income as well as providing a great great ministry...Oh, too good to be true...I have TOO much to think about...TOO much.
Thing is, I need to do SOMETHING. Some people never get a good idea in their lives, and I get several and I am completely overwhelmed...Usually I clean a lot when I am like this:)
ahhhhhhh...What else....
The Co-op! The co-op is good! The co-op is fun again, the moms all smile and get along:) We did have t ouch of drama this week, but everyone was pretty much expecting it to happen. Public school moms just should join homeschool groups...Especially if they don't ever plan to do it, consider it, etc...Especially if they have, in fact nothing nice to say about it at all. I have no idea WHY a PS mom would join a co-op and expect everyone to listen to her "anti homeschooling" "pro public school" attitude...But she did, and we didn't...Listen that is...Which offended her enough to set her completely and totally bonkers...WOW.
Gotta eat before it's time for bed....

No comments: