Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Angels do Phonics Too;)

This is my sweetie:) Julian, or "Jules", as he allows only me to call him, is my youngest. He is at that still sweet and cuddly age of five-six next month. He melts my heart easily with his brown eyes and pouting lower lip-I know it just drives my other three kids NUTS! He likes to do schoolwork, and makes me laugh at his observations and letter sound imitations:) His absolute favorite thing to do is play cars, and he has about 2000 Matchbox cars that end up in pockets, in the van, at every one's house...Everywhere we go, there are long lost cars waiting for him:) He can make incredible noises for each vehicle and his fire engine sounds can challenge the real ones that come from the fire station behind our house! He is old enough to make sense of things and make his own peanut butter sandwich, but still small enough to be adorable and loving and full of "lovies". When all else fails, when the other three are wild or smarty pants or just fighting it out, Jules is always available for a big hug and many kisses...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

My gosh, he is getting big. Reminds me of my Logan. It is so sad that they are growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big, they all our. Jimmy does the car thing also... they are everywhere.