Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tired, But Accomplished!

I am exhausted. I am literally too tired to TALK which is rare. I think everyone is wondering if something is wrong...;)
Nothing is wrong; In fact, it's quite the opposite. I have spent many recent days organizing my calendars, updating records on my computer, getting curricula completed for the year, and going through stacks of mail. I had my entire life lying around on slips of paper, tucked away in notebooks or blank calendars, or worse, simply fleeting thoughts between my ears;) The job was long and tedious, but I finally got it done and now I don't know what to do with my need to procrastinate;)
It took every spec of my brain-especially my American History program, which has been in the works since October. I very much wanted a literature intense history curriculum, and I literally fell right into the perfect framework of a book series last week. We will be using the various series within Dear America to lead us in our studies, starting with journals from the Mayflower and Jamestown. I have stumbled onto a ton of great titles, as well as helped create a monthly History Book club, so I am feeling QUITE smug with myself:)
So, we start back into history with a vengeance:) I need to get my rest-much reading ahead, as I have two younger ones that need to be read to!!!
Besides that, I am not feeing motivated to do much else...It is COLD here, like, 9 degrees, and I am so miserable wearing all the stuffy clothes and being an ice cube anyway.....I haven't worked out either-it's just TOO COLD! I just want to get under the covers and hibernate til May!!!
I am off....Stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Good for you! Will you come and get me organized now??? LOL It was great to see you post on the list, we miss you!!! Great blog, am bookmarking it:) I miss HGKDZ though!!!
Take Care Girl-You rock!
Carly