Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life kind of Sucks...

Wow...What a week. The guy who I was so PROUD to have become my general manager at work got fired...My rare pure white, very sweet and gentle parakeet, Indy, was killed during rough play with my son-this is a HUGE deal right now....And, well, I am simply in a funk. The weather is cool and dreary, the seasons are changing in the gray, cold bare way, and things are just not as bright as I would hope for.
My issue listed on the blog before this one seems to have faded into the woodwork. I have had no other issue, but jeez, that was enough drama for a year...
I am just plugging away, working as much as possible, teaching the kids, trying to look ahead...I need a goal...My life is gray and dull because I have no real goals at the moment...
hmmmm....

No comments: