Thursday, October 04, 2007

this is sad...

ok..here's the deal...I have been threatened...This is my really sad attempt to make document of the fact just in case. I am frightened. My kids are frightened. In case anything happens, this blog is accessible by my computer browser toolbar....
I was sexually harassed at work. It happened last summer, and the guy was fired-not for that, but for showing up at work drunk. They hired him back because he was in trouble with the law, in jail, and needed to a job to stay out of jail and on probation. They did him a favor even though they knew it was a problem. I told them that I would not tolerate any bad behavior and would report it immediately.
He spoke horribly about me behind my back on Sunday afternoon-so horribly, in fact, that those privy to the words will not repeat them. Those that heard what he said were shocked and disgusted and embarrassed. He was fired on Tuesday. He is irrational and he scares me and I have seen him angry....After being fired, his "girlfriend" called the store and basically threatened me and the manager, and then I got a threatening email. I am alone, here with four kids who have always gotten "creeps" and bad vibes from him, and we are all scared to death. The police have been notified. They said they can't really do anything. The promised to patrol the street-we are a block from the dept....I have yet to see a car and I have been watching...Edmund is a drunk and a loser with nothing to lose...And he stands a chance at returning to jail at this point. He thinks, because he is a drunk and loser, that this is MY fault.
I need to make note of this...In case...This is so sad...I just want to raise my kids and be a mom...
October 4th, 1:11am.....Sami

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is terrible. It is good that you got it down on record. You don't need craziness after all that you have been through.