Sunday, June 15, 2008

So Here We Are!!!:)

Again, can't believe how long it's been since I blogged-but ALL good-after all-WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!!!!!! Found it, bought it, moved in and have been here for over three weeks now:) It pretty awesome, still in Bel Air, in an AWESOME neighborhood with the counties BEST schools-not that that matters to US;)- It has four bedrooms, a finished lower level with a pellet stove, two and a half baths, great large rooms, a deck and an incredible professionally landscaped garden in the backyard:) The garden, actually, is what sold the house-I LOVE it!!! We have spent MUCH time weeding and planting already:)
We have settled in, though lots of unpacking still needs to be done. Everyone is FAR more relaxed and seem MUCH happier. I plan to post some pics soon, but for now, I just want to go be comfy on my new sofa and watch some TV;)
Off to enjoy~!!

No comments: