Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am SO Blessed!!!

It's true...Simple as that. I am a truely blessed woman:) My life is full of so many incredible blessings, and so much happiness and success, it takes my breath away.
My children are amazing-enough said:) Our newly purchased house is incredible-beyond anything I ever thought I would have as a single mom, or maybe ever-it's the best place I have ever lived-the gardens, the large rooms, the adorible front porch...I am so content here:) It's peaceful and bright and beautiful! My boyfriend is a miracle, simply stated-a true miracle-they just don't make men like this anymore! Right when I had given up completely, he was there-in front of me, like magic:) My job is pretty great, though the summer months have made us slow. Where else can I hang out and listen to music, talk to people, and make great money???? It's perfect for this rock and roll soul:) We are completely blessed to be able to continue homeschooling, and to be able to be so successful with it-the kids enjoy our days, our curriculum is challenging, and we have freedom and fun....
Like I said...I am a blessed woman....

No comments: