Thursday, October 02, 2008

Recent Pics:)

This is the most recent pic taken of me and the kiddies while visiting my folks in Seaford Delaware:) I like to think of us as the "hair family" lol...:) Me with hair all over the place, Jordan, my oldest son with his locks that he refuses to cut (or wash or comb for that matter!), my daughter with the one eye thing going on...and then the two youngest with their buzz cuts...which I cannot stand btw!!!
We had a great visit-loads of time at the pool, lots of conversation...Oh, and the main purpose for the trip???? To hook up my parents new-and very first-computer:) (couldn't answer the phone for two weeks after due to the confused questions!:)) Great time had by all:)



We ventured back to Seaford recently-just last week in fact. My sweet man David was able to come with us this time and get to know my folks a little better. The pool was closed, as October was fast approaching, but we had a blast anyway. We spent time riding bikes with the kids, having long filling dinners, swatting flies (:)), and even went to the beach and boardwalk. It was FREEZING on the beach-ok, not FREEZING-but it was CHILLY with the wind of an approaching Nor'easter. The sand was whipping around and I was wrapped up in towels:) The kids swam in the ocean though! The OC boardwalk was also cold and impossibly windy with sand all over. I have been to the ocean many many times, even lived there through hurricanes, and never saw waves and surf so violent. It was FUN though, and having David with us for almost a week was AWESOME!
This is all of us outside my parents mobile home in a very bright and sunny day-by the time we got to the OC boardwalk, however, it was dark, gray and unbelievably windy......

No comments: