Monday, August 06, 2007

Goin' to the Beach..(or, No Computer for four days!)

We are headed to the beach today to play and visit with family:) It IS raining, but who cares, I just need a change of scenery! My mind is warped on curriculum planning and my recent account. I AM taking the account file with me, and there is a box of schoolbooks next to me as I write, all packed and ready to go (those lucky kids! LOL) (my clothes and stuff, however, are nowhere NEAR ready to go!!! Talk about obsession!)
Awesome weekend with David visiting-AWESOME! He is simply SO fantasic there are no real words:) It just gets better and better and better:) We had so much fun-he is SO my very best friend, it's probably sickening to all who meet and see us. We laugh NON-stop, are beyond close, and the affection he shows to me is simply adorable. He is a definite KEEPER, LOL!:) He is headed to Chicago this week while I am in Delaware....Too many miles...! The kids and I go to visit him for several days in 2 weeks-I can't wait!
I really need to stop "exercising my word skills" and get into the shower and pack-I told the kids we would leave before 11...And I am not dress or otherwise...THE SUN JUST CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! GO SUN!!! Ok, headed to the beach for real!!! He He He He!!!
No computer for several days....No HS Tracker, no Facebook baby, no blogging....I will live though!

No comments: