Friday, August 03, 2007

Have to Write....

It's 2:33 am and I decided that I HAVE to write, no matter the time. I think about writing all the time, but then I always get into something else....!
Basically, lots is going on...I had some big windows close, but as a great friend pointed out, some pretty big ones were sure to open...And they did, and are, and will;) Things change so fast...It's amazing, how fast. Things that were so important to me a month ago are simply mere memories-life just moves that fast-there is almost no time for reflection!!!
We head to the beach on Monday, after a weekend with David visiting. The kids are so excited about BOTH prospects:) They are NUTS NUTS NUTS about David, and really can't wait to go to the beach, and to see their grandparents, who we rarely see. It will feel AWESOME to reconnect with the power of the Sea-I need her energies!!! I am looking forward to it, even thought we ARE taking school books:)
After that, I have to work on a new account that I have suddenly had land in my lap. I have to think about restarting my small-very small-biz....And, I have decided to continue college in the Spring, taking classes in web graphics and design, hoping to pull together and upgrade my self taught skills:)
I am excited about a brand new homeschool year, a brand new year at UUFHC-where I will be teaching K-1:), I am excited about new changes at work, and changes to be made to our home, and our new curricum...(I am a self proclaimed curriculum queen) I am just excited...And, to top it off, DAVID is coming up today!!!!
Which is why I need to go to bed!!! NOW!

No comments: