Sunday, August 12, 2007

Work, Work, Work...:)

This weekend the kids are away, which only means one thing for me-WORK! I try to work as much as possible when they are not here, needing a sitter, etc. It's good deal though, I usually end up working several doubles, enjoying the time to joke and goof with co-workers and management, as well as make good money. This weekend was especially good because the money was good even though business was slow. (damn BBQ Bash in Bel Air!) I got to do new things and make more cash and get involved more, which is always good:)
I have so much to do. It's insane how overwhelmed being a single homeschooling mom of four can get...I HAVE the money to pay the bills, I just never know what day of the month it is, so I forget to MAIL the bills!
I have to run....Wish I could sit and write, but more work awaits...!

No comments: