Wednesday, January 21, 2004

After my crazy week of dental nightmares and scheduling disasters, I finally felt able to get back to life this weekend. I realized, however, on Monday, that my life simply does not allow for me to "sleep on the job" for a week, and return as though nothing ever happened...not even close. Basically, all the work that didn't get done last week, had to be done along with this weeks work...so, double time for me...!
My week "off" (he he! I have four, count'em, FOUR, children...!) left me time to ponder many thoughts and ideas that are otherwise pushed to the back of my overloaded brain. My entire website/s came to make logical sense in my head-I have four in various states of build/rebuild; I got quite a bit of organizing and clearing out of old schoolwork done when the pain killers we working and not making me ill; I came to terms with some really stupid issues I've had to deal with in recent years, came to terms with a new set of needed priorities. I got some rest, though it was hard and boring and frustrating for me.
We got back to normal this week, with the added work from last keeping us busy. The schedule is obvioulsy what the children need...structure, etc....they have calmed greatly. We even hosted a Chinese New Years for our co-op here today-which went great-I can't wait to see the pictures and get them posted on the site.
7am is early lately, and I need to get to bed....!

No comments: